Monday, April 13, 2020

Best Bugs

Hi Everyone,

I have decided to try the slim cards and it wasn't too bad.  Honestly having the extra length was a little challenging for me but sometimes you just need to step out of that comfort zone.
It was fun to try something new.  I will definitely be doing more of these.
My dimensions for this card are a little different to others but I am happy with it.  It is 18.5 x 9.5cm.
For this card I have used a stamp set from Create a Smile Stamps.

I have also used the new black ink pad from Paper Rose and it is amazing.  It stamps a clear black image, doesn't feather and works really well with copics.  Also when cleaning the stamps, it leaves no marks.  Definitely will be my 'go to' ink. My only wish is that it comes in a bigger pad but that is just me.  I will still use this ink no matter what. (Link below)


Ingredients
Stamp Set:  Best Bugs
Medium:  Copic Markers
(YG63, YG17, YG13, E27, E25, E23, YR04, YR15, YR12, R29, R27, R35, RV19, RV17, RV55, Y35, Y18, Y15, N8, N7, N6)
Sentiment:  Included in stamp set
Background:  Distress Ink, Salty Ocean
Border:  Copic Multi Liner Pen
Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card
Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll, Glossy Accents, Clear Microbeads


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment