Friday, March 27, 2020

Coffeesaurus

Hi Everyone,

Sorry I didn't get to post anything yesterday. We had a huge day with home schooling.  My youngest was struggling a lot with his maths so I spent the day with him and we worked through it.  It was a huge achievement at the end of the day when he did his test online and got 100%.  I am so proud of him.
The struggle was so worth it.

So this morning while he was doing his science, I snuck into my craft room and got a card made, shhhhhh it's our secret! lol.


Ingredients
Image:  Coffeesaurus
Medium:  Copic Markers
(G06, FYG2, YG07, YG05, R20, B28, B26, FB2, R29, R27, YR07, YR04, YR15)
Sentiment:  Computer
Card Stock:  X-Press It Blending Card
Other:  Sakura Gelly Roll


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment