For today's card I have used an image from Gerda Steiner Designs.
Image: Umbrella Mouse
Medium: Copic Markers
Background: Distress Oxide Inks (Salty Ocean & Blueprint Sketch)
Other: Glass seed beads, beading cord
- Print 'Umbrella Mouse' image onto Copic X-Press It Blending Card. Colour with Copic Markers. Fussy cut around the image leaving a small white border. Set aside.
- Base card: 10x14cm water colour card. Colour with distress oxides and spray with Sparkle spray. Set aside to dry.
- Thread 10 strands of beads. I used 9 beads on each strand.
- Cut the cloud border from a piece of white card and set aside.
- Cut the grass border from a piece of white card. Colour with green ink and set aside.
- One the base card, put a piece of thin foam tape at the top and bottom. Put some powder down the side of the tape. Just so the beads don't stick.
- Take the protective layer off the tape and adhere the stranded beads to the card securing them into the foam at the top and bottom. Leave about 1cm between each strand. Place another piece of thin foam over the top to secure the thread.
- Adhere clouds and grass to base card. These will hide foam tape at the top and bottom of the card.
- Adhere image to base card using foam tape.
Until next time