Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Magical Dragons

Hi Everyone,

For today's card I have used stamps and dies from MFT stamps.
The background has been created using Copic Various ink on X-Press It Hit Gloss Ink Jet Film.



Ingredients:
Stamp Set:  Magical Dragons
Medium:  Copic Makers
Die:  Our Town
Background:  Copic Various Ink
Other:  Nuvo Shimmer Pen, Glossy Accents, silver foil.


The Background:
  • I created the background with Copic Various Ink, however any Alcohol inks will work just the same.
  • Instead of using Yupo Paper, I used X-Press It High Gloss Inkjet Film.
  • I applied different colours of ink over the the paper and allowed them to dry.
  • Then added the black over the top (I don't have a photo of the black).  I added too much black which is why the colour didn't come through well, however I was happy with the result for a night theme.
  • While the page is still tacky, you can add a piece of foil to it.  Where the page is sticky, the foil will stick.  It gives a great effect.  If you look at the finished photo above, you will notice the silver foil on the top edges.

This is the colour before adding the black.


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment