Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Little Red

Hi Everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using the beautiful 'Little Red' from the Gorjuss range over at Funky Kits (link below).

This is another stamp I have had for a while and that has not seen ink until now.
To be honest, I think I was a little scared as I was not sure how to colour it.
That is the past now and I absolutely love it.
I think she works well with the CC Design mushroom die too.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  N9, N7, N5, N3
Clothes:  R39, R29, R27, R17, YG67, YG63, YG61, C9, C7, C5


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. So lovely card! So bright and sunny! I love the green-red colour combo! The image is the perfect match and your colouring is great! Thank you very much for sharing this beauty with us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Good luck!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card hun Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    ReplyDelete