Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Story Teller

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to announce that I have been accepted onto the Sugar Nellie Blog Design Team.
These great stamps and images can be bought from Funkykits.
Pop on over and look.  I am sure you will love them.

Today I am using 'The Story Teller' (link below).


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E70, E71, E74, E77
Clotes:  RV09, RV17, RV19
Mushrooms:  E40, E44, E43, E42, E41, Molotow
Grass:  G20, YG63, YG67, G21


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mel, so wonderful that your on the team, congrats xx. Love this card, your really getting great at colouring mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Mel, your work is lovely!

    You aren't leaving me though are you lol?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks net thanks Net.
      No I am not leaving you.

      Delete
  3. Hi Melissa.
    Your cards are so cute!

    ReplyDelete