Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sending Thanks .....

Hi Everyone,

Wow what hot weather we have had here in the Blue Mountains.
Today is the first day in almost a week that it is cooler.

I just love using my Doodlebug Designs Papers and I finally received an order yesterday of the embellishments.  I can't wait to use them.


Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43, E47
Clothes  R12, R14, R17, R29
Flowers and Ribbon:  B41, B45, B99, G20, YG63


I would love to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's try this again.....I love Doodlebug products, too, such perfect papers for our cards and love their colors and designs! Your little girl is darling - thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete