Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Be Amazing!!!

Hi Everyone,

I have just had the most amazing weekend.
A few great friends and I for various reasons were not able to attend our usually craft weekend up in the Hunter Valley so we had a clayton's camp at one of the homes.
The long 'Craft' weekend was filled with Love, Laughter, Good food and great company.
Thanks girls xxxx

I managed to make over 20 cards on the weekend, some of which will be used for Design Team projects and the others I will share over the coming weeks.

This card below is one I made:



Copics Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E43
Clothes:  V20, V28, V25, V22, BG000, BG53, BG57
Flowers:  Y21, Y35, Y38, YR68, YR16, G20, G21, G24


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had such a lovely weekend. And what a fab card, love the layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to see this one close up over the weekend. I really do like the technique you used for the background though. Im going to be using it over time. Thanks for a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete