Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hello

Hi Everyone,

Today I would like to share a card I have been making over the past couple of days.
It is a Clean and Simple card but at the moment this is all I can handle.
I have a bad case of carpel tunnel which is making colouring hard.
So please be patient with me if I don't have many cards appearing on my blog.




Copic Used:
Skin:  E000, E13, E11, E00, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E40, E42, E44, E47
Clothes:  R11, R14, R17, R29, B12, B16, B18


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx



9 comments:

  1. Love your card. Great coloring and a perfect fit for our challenge! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute Melissa. Love how you used the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Mel! Hope your hands get better soon, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my my my mel!! this just rocks. I love how you arranged the sequins on each half and that diagonal cut dp looks amazing!!
    Hope your hands feel better today too
    Thank you for playing along with the tiddly inkers this challenge!
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the layout and the way you used the challenge colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Melissa! I love your CAS layout! Thanks so much for joining us at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love the design. Thanks for joining us at the Tiddly Inks challenge.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love it!!! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, love the sequins to go with the DP and sweet Wryn! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tiddly Inks in our "Primary Color" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete