Monday, September 16, 2013

Flowers for you

Hi Everyone,
Well what a week I have had.
I went to Stamp Camp over a week ago now.  I was very productive and got 13 cards made and 1 tag.  I packed really well this time, and managed to use at lease one item of everything I took.  If I remember what I packed, it can all come with me next time, lol.

I arrived home from camp feeling rather unwell due to a virus, however that was only minor compared to the rest of the week ahead.
On Tuesday I went to have lunch with friends and returned home to a rather large fire front that was on it's way to our house and our little community.
As Kel had left to go abroad for work, this left the kids and I.  We packed things up and left when we were told.  I am so proud of my boys.
Luckily for us, the wind changed direction and saved our little community.
It has been a scary week, however I can say that 'We made it through together'.
Thank you to everyone who helped us and for the endless support of phone calls, texts and messages.
I could not have done it without all the support.


Anyway, today I want to show you a card I made at camp (boy it seems like a lifetime ago).


Copics Used:
Sking:  E000, E00, E13, E11, R20, Molotow
Hair:  E440, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Clothes:  BG000, BG01, BG05, BG07, BG09, R81, R83, R85
Flowers:  R81, R83, R85, BG000, BG01, BG05, Y21, Y23 YG61, YG63


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment