Saturday, April 20, 2013

Willow Wisp

Hi Everyone

Welcome to the weekend here in the Beautiful Blue Mountains.

Today I am sharing a card I have made using a gorgeous image from Sherri Baldy.

I must admit that I was hesitant at first to use all different flowers in this arrangement but I love the way it turned out.


Image: Willow Wisp (Sherri Baldy)

Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R11, Molotow
Hair:  E11, E13, E15, E18
Clothes:  BG000. BG01, R000, R81, Clear Spica
Flowers:  G21, R81, R83, R000
Butterfly: R81, R83, Clear Spica

Other Supplies:
Glitter (Martha Stewart)
Flowers: Prima, Handmade Resin, Green Tara
Lace Trim (German Scrap)
Ribbons (Green Tara)
Metal corner (Wild Orchid Crafts)
Resin Butterfly (Handmade)
Bottle Cap (Bottlecap Co)


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment