Friday, August 17, 2012

Anything Goes

Hi Everyone,

I am excited to share with you a Printers Tray I did a few months ago using Magnolia Stamps.
I must admit that I have shared this on a couple of Facebook Groups but never on my blog.

I just love doing the normal shaped (rectangle) printers tray but wanted to try a circle shaped, so I contacted Vanessa at 2Crafty Chipboard and asked her to cut one for me.  I must say that I am totally hooked.

Don't forget to join us in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Mad for Markers Challenge Blog.


I have used my copics to colour the Magnolia stamps and resin flowers for embellishments.


Copics Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, Copic Opaque White
Hair: E70, E74, E77
Clothes: R81, R83, R85, BB21, B24, BG01, BG02, BG05


Copics - Mad for Markers
Resin Flowers - Handmade Halo
Printers Tray - 2Crafty


Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment