Monday, January 23, 2012

Saturated Canary - Punches & Dies

Hi Everyone
Over at the Saturated Canary Challenge Blog they are hosting a new challenge ............
Punches & Dies.
I must admit that I love to use my steel dies, here is what I have created

Image: Violet, A Ragamuffin (Saturated Canary)

Copics Used:
E0000, E000, E00, RV00, R81, Copic Opaque White
YR21, YR23
R20, R21, R22
YG11, YG13
B02, B04
R81, R83, R85

Punches:
Border & Leaf - Martha Stewart

Dies:
Flowers, Fence & Flouish - Magnolia

Other:
Glitter
Pins
Butterfly charm

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful melissa!! love the fence, flower and the pins!!
    thankyou for playing along with us this week over on the saturated canary challenge blog!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie, I love this creation so gorgeous, thanks for joining us at Saturated Canary this time hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete