Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas (But not Red or Green)

Hi Everyone,
Over at the TeddyBo Challenge site the current challenge is .....
Christmas (but not Red or Green)
I saw this challenge when it was first posted & got the card made within a day or two of it opening but here we are 21 hours before the challenge finishes & I am posting. Nothing like keeping things to the last minute, LOL. I hope it is worth the wait.

Of course I used my copics to colour & also the copic reinkers for the background.
BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07
T0, T1, T2, T3, T4
Y13, Y15
Background: Copic Reinkers
BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07


Other: Glitter
Crackle paint (Rock Candy)
Swarkoski Crystals

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely christmas card :)
    Fantastic colouring of the image and the blue-green looks stunning on your card
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time and I hope to see you again
    Hugs, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, this design is just adorable, sometimes these Teddy Bo graphics can really look well done! You've done a great job and thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo challenge too!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete