Saturday, October 29, 2011

Prismacolor meets Copic

Hi Everyone,
As you may well know that I absolutely LOVE my Copic Markers. After seeing many cards done with Prismacolour Pencils & Gamsol, I decided to give this a go.
I found Gamsol & another product called 'Zest-it". I gave them both a try & found that I liked the Zest better.

Anyway, I decided I would try & colour the wonderful Teddybo bears with it & I must admit that I love the texture that it gives the bears.

So my copics didn't feel left out, I created this card & used them to colour the orange card stock. I found that the Copics & Prismacolor Pencils work really well together.

I have decided to enter this card into the current Teddybo Challenge ......
CAS - Clean & Simple.
Image: Teddybobea_tabs_002 (teddybo)

Colour:
Prismacolor Pencils
Copic: YR07

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx




9 comments:

  1. Mellissa,your card is very cute,love theese images!
    Your colours are perfect for Teddy Bo and Bea :)
    Thank you for playing with us at Teddy Bo Challenge this week!
    Fingers crossed.

    -Helle-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the zingy colours - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply love how this looks together! Thanks for haring with u at Teddy Bo this time and good luck!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zest it with my pencils Melissa and your colouring is lovely.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Teddybo.

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and lovely colours together!
    This image is great, one of my first Teddy Bo I bought and still one of my favorites :)
    Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo this time and good luck
    Hugs, jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOOOO I love the colours you have used, your colouring is beautiful, its nice to try something different sometimes :0)

    Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Teddy Bo challenge
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the world of copics and prisma pencils. I love using both mediums on my cards especially my Teddy Bo ones. Your card is beautiful and I'm glad you shared it with us. Thanks for joining in our clean and simple challenge over at Teddy Bo. Don't forget to check out the brand new challenge on Tuesday,
    Hugs
    H xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you find the zest it? I have prisma's too...they feel left out often!

    ReplyDelete